A happy day of fun, enrichment, care & safety!
At Windamere, we pride ourselves on offering quality care for all guests, including those who require care for the just the day! Our passionate and experienced team have created a daycare environment for your dog to not only enjoy, but give you peace of mind knowing they are in good hands.
Not just for holidays! Why Daycare?
There are many reasons why someone may choose care for the day including, but not limited to:
- Preparing your dog for a longer visit and wanting to get them used to the people and environment
- The dog is not suited to a large “pack play” daycare facility dynamic
- Escaping extreme heat, cold, rain and other weather events
- Renovations or maintenance at home and concerned about escape or injury
- Rental inspections and need those furry friends out of the way
- Parties or gatherings
- Medical emergencies or recoveries
- Training & Behavioural reasons, we are proud to have onsite training & behaviour specialist from Canine Connect
- Just want to break up your dogs week and give them a fun day out!
- And the list goes on!
What does it involve?
Just like any normal daycare, you will drop off your canine companion in the morning and collect in the evening. During the day, they will enjoy plenty of socialisation and enrichment in our fully air-conditioned and heated accommodation.
Our onsite passionate crew of carers will be there to ensure your pet is comfortable and enjoys the day to its full potential.
What activities can we customise the day with?
During the day, we have multiple activities to choose from for the ‘foodie fido’ or the ‘energy bunny’ including:
- Yappy Hour (A delicious frozen puzzle toy to enjoy)
- Meaty Muffins
- Paddock & Play time
- Hydrotherapy excursions
- One one one training options from Canine Connect
All the above are an extra charge to the daycare and you can find more about what they involve here. Some are available each day and others on specific weekdays, please ask our team about which are available on the day you choose when booking.
What is the costs?
Daycare options are a cost effective way to give your dog much needed care, enrichment and day out. Our basic care for the day is $25 per day (Price current as of August 2023), extra items vary and should be discussed with our team before booking.
Bookings and enquiries can be made here.